My lovely followers

lördag 24 maj 2014

Sketchy Challenge #74 - Karina's sketch

Welcome to my little crafting nest!
Today we go live with a new challenge at 
were Karina have made a gorgeous sketch for us!

This time I used a superduper cute baby from Mo Manning!
I made this card for my former coworker's grandson.
One thing I didn't knew was that his favorite toy is a rabbit!
Sometimes you just nail it, lol!
I coloured the image with Copic no.
E21,00,000 R20
E50,51
B21,01,000 C1,3

I cheated a little on the sketch and skipped the square.
Instead I made a scalloped circle shaped card.
I used banner die from Magnolia DooHickey, added flowers, a bow with a pearl
and rhinestones.




 Here's Karina's sketch!


Come and join us and admire the beautiful creations 
my talented teamies have made!

I'm joining these challenges:
Copic Marker Norway: #57 Colourinspiration
Papertake weekly: Ohhh so cute
Mo's DP2 Challenge: #230 New beginnings

5 kommentarer:

Veronique sa...

Så nydelig ♥

Unknown sa...

Your card is adorable, Annette! I love that image, and you've done a wonderful job of coloring it! Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

Jen Leeflang sa...

Simply adorable - the diecuts used to create your lovely shaped card are a gorgeous frame for the beautifully coloured image! Thank you for joining us at Mo's Challenge Blog for the the New Beginnings challenge.
luv
Jen Leeflang
GDT : Mo's Challenge Blog

Mau xx sa...

Gorgeous!!! I love the pretty shape, and your colouring is beautiful Annette.
Thanks for sharing with us Mo's.
Hugs Mau xx

Kjersti sa...

For et nydelig kort! Et herlig design og nydelig fargelagt motiv!
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Copic Marker Norge denne gangen, lykke til!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...