My lovely followers

torsdag 4 april 2013

A Magnolia Spring Card

Hi all!
I'm back again and the weather is still beautiful here!
You can't imagine how much energy the sun and light are giving me!
And it inspires me to make spring and summer cards.
Here's what I made today:
I coloured Edwin with distress ink and Tilda with Copics.
The papers I have used are from Magnolia and Marianne Design.
I also used punches and dies from Spellbinder, Nellie Snellen, Martha Stewart and Leone Em.
My favorites on this card is the ribbon and the butterfly that I found in my stash.
Instead of making a bow (following the sketch) I used the butterfly as a bow
and glued pearl strings under it.
And of course I used alot of flowers :)
I also got use of my sewing machine.
Here is the result!







 Before I go I just have to tell you that I'm going to England tomorrow! Yay!
And meet some of me teamies from Anything Goes Challenge!
I going to stay at Lynne's place and sleep next door to Craft Den.
You can feel my euphoria, can't you!
Sooo excited!
I will tell you more about my trip when I get home.

Have a lovely weekend!

Challenges I'm joining:


9 kommentarer:

Tracey T sa...

This is a lovely card, Annette. Your flower arrangement is really pretty and I love the butterfly! Thank you for playing at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia! Tracey x

Pinklady 68 sa...

Nyydelig kort!!! Herlige farger, så fint fargelagte motiv og kjempefint pyntet!!
Ha en superfin scrappehelg i England og kos deg MASSE!!!

Klem Laila.

Lotta sa...

Åh så underbart vårlikt kort!! Läckert! kram Lotta

Chris_P sa...

Härligt kort!!

kram Christina

inge sa...

This is so gorgeous Anette. Beautiful colouring!
Thanks for playing along Simply Magnolia.

XX Inge

HenP Produkties sa...

Wow, this is really beautiful, love the two stamps and your colouring! Like your idea and the colours.
Thanks for joining our sketch at The Sketchy challenge.

Lots of hugs,
Hilde

javediqbal sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av bloggadministratören.
Marina sa...

Beautiful card Annette! I love the colours.
Thanks for playing with us at Marvelous Magnolia this week.

Hugs,
Marina

Heather sa...

A gorgeous card, a lovely design and colours - your little images are adorable and such wonderful details.

Thanks so much for joining us at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...